Thursday 1 May 2014

spring errands




Yesterday was spent running errands and doing a fair amount of walking, which was probably not the smartest thing to do post-workout.

In need of a respite, I decided to go out of my way to visit Glory Juice Co. and I was not let down.  I've never tried one of these bottled, fresh squeezed juices before because unlike our westcoast neighbours, Vancouver isn't exactly on the juicing boat, yet.  Of course, yesterday was the day that Spring decided to show up to the party after not having RSVP'd to its invitation in early April, so it was hot, like really hot.  For my first trendy juice purchase, I decided to go for something refreshing and chose the apple, lemon and ginger mix.  It. Was. Unreal.  I felt like I was in a spa, on vacation and the ginger left a refreshing, tingly feeling in my mouth.  I'll definitely be returning as the hot weather increases.

I also managed to snap a few other pictures while breaking for shade.  As much as I hate hot weather, it was kind of nice out yesterday.  







Here's to wearing pants for as long as I possibly can, cheers!
xo

2 comments: