Sunday 13 October 2013

Thanksgiving

Hi everyone!

Today was Canadian Thanksgiving and it was such a beautiful day!  It was sunny but still chilly, perfect flannel and toque weather.  My parents are out of town for the weekend so I spent the day with my boyfriend and his family relaxing and eating (what's new?).  Here are a few pictures from my day today.

Good morning, Pinecone! Open those blinds :)

Today is a cozy flannel shirt day.

Reorganized my sweaters last night while watching a Halloween movie :)

My re-organized closet!  It took weeks to get around to but I finally did it and boy am I glad I did, I can see my floor again!

In the mornings I like to lie in bed with Pinecone and catch up with everything and check the blog on my laptop

I was trying to take outfit pictures and Pinecone decided she loved my new toque :P

Today's outfit paired with comfy leggings.  Flannel: Aritzia; Shirt: Airtzia; Toque: H&M.

I've been loving this perfume, unfortunately my samples almost finished, so sad! :(

Today's makeup is super basic.

Got to T's parents' house, such gorgeous flowers!


We missed you Stewie-Louie!  Internet, meet Stuart!  He's a toothless Chihuahua the size of a burrito and he's a lady killer.

T and his one-eyed pekingese, Minnie <3

Little Andy :)
Muffin got trimmed and looks like a little lion...spawn of satan..

Fat cats hold a special place in my heart <3

Gorgeous view from my boyfriend's parents' backyard, it's finally fall!

Majestic little lion cub

The kitties!

Gotta have my PSL

Super comfy outfit today seeing as how I was just hanging out with these animals :P

My boyfriend knew how badly I wanted to try the new Pokemon X so he bought it for me as well as a brand new Nintendo 3DS XL to play it on! It's pink.  I love him a million girl guide thin mints.

Bacon-covered turkey, hands-down the best bacon I've ever had

All done!

The chef carving his bird in his glow-in-the-dark snowflake pj's.  What a keeper.

Today was such an amazing day, I had so much fun and it was so nice to just relax off campus with my boyfriend and his family.  I hope you all you Canadians had an amazing Thanksgiving, have a great day off tomorrow!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment