Wednesday 9 October 2013

it's the little things

Hello!

So lately I've been looking for ways to jazz up my extremely monochrome fall wardrobe.  I always stick to the basics; blacks, greys, sweaters, hair either in a bun or just straightened, etc.  I've decided to look at the particulars rather than the whole and start small with some accessories.  All the ones here are super cheap and basic from either Topshop or H&M.  The reason I love these places so much is because you can get certain items that make a big difference for a little price.  The hair accessories were all around $5 and the socks were 3 pairs for $13 so I couldn't say no...


Socks and Plaid Hair Bow: Topshop; Black Bows and Burgundy Flower Clips: H&M.

These are great because they can just be clipped around the elastic of a bun.  The bows can be worn on either the top of beneath the bun and both flowers can be worn at once.

How adorable are these rainy day in London socks?!  I got these along with some spider and ghost ones to wear during October :)


A bow that is plaid.  


Makes even the quickest, messiest of ponytails better.

I also made a bit of a larger purchase at Topshop this weekend so I'll have a post about that up soon!  Hope everyone's having a nice October,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment