Thursday 31 October 2013

autumn weekend

Sorry this post is a little late!  I've been so busy with deadlines and assignments >_<  I finally have a minute to post some pictures from last weekend.
T and I went to Jericho beach on Saturday, which was probably the most beautiful I've ever seen it.  The trees were all different colours and it was picture perfect!  Then at night we made homemade chicken soup, had some tea and watched our new favorite show, American Horror Story (which is deliciously creepy and morbid and right up my alley).
Sunday we went to a really nice brunch in Kits and then walked to Kitsilano Beach in an attempt to walk off all the food we ate :P

Sweater: H&M from last year; Toque: H&M; Jeans: American Eagle; Boots: Hunters; Scarf: Etsy.



I can't get over how beautiful the trees are at this time of year!  Why can't they always look like this..















My favorite photographer <3




They can't all be great pictures...




The most delicious, homemade, hearty chicken soup ever!

My mom picked up these mugs for T and I when she went to Portland, she knows how much we love zombies!  How cool are they?!

Super sunny Sunday :)

Love this top, it's a very thin but super soft sweater :)  Top: Nordstrom; Nails: OPIs Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees


The biggest leaf I could find
I hope everyone had a great weekend, stay tuned for my October Favorites coming soon!  Then next weekend I'm going on a little trip!  Lots more pictures to come :)
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Great photos, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvain says to say that he loves your Tout va bien t-shirt :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! And YOU are gorgeous girlie. Just started following your blog via bloglovin. Can't wait to see more posts! Hope you'll check out my blog:)

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you so much, you made my day!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete