Monday 21 October 2013

lately

So I've been pretty busy lately with school/midterms and all of that and I've been wanting to start watching American Horror Story for quite some time now.  Not that I need another series to follow...

I spent my Sunday night in having a little 'me' time which means taking care of my skin, doing a face mask, drinking loads of water and tea and watching a show snuggled up with PC and some big comfy socks. Also having multiple fall candles lit is a necessity.  Duhh.



Couldn't decide on a color!



I tried out this new lip balm because I'd heard only great things about it and all of my others had run out.  I have to admit, it is amazing...


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like my perfect night too! Especially now it's getting cold :) Love taking a break from work and snuggling up in bed with the candles lit to watch something! Thanks for following me I've followed back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete