Friday 26 July 2013

this week

Hey everyone!

This week I've just been catching up on a few things now that I'm done with my class such as reading an actual book, drawing and relaxing :)

I decided to save the tattoo post until it was fully healed so expect that some time next week.  For now here are a few pictures from this week including a purchase from Urban Outfitters for fall.  Yes, I'll admit that I'm so excited for autumn that I'm already buying fall apparel with no shame.  Mostly because I loved the tights and you can never have too much plaid.  Ever.

This weekend I'll probably be taking it easy just going for casual drinks and hitting up the fireworks downtown!  Each time they're set up by a different country and tomorrow night, the UK is in charge of fireworks, should be awesome!

Hope your week was nice as well and have an awesome weekend!

I really want to start framing my drawings and putting them up to add some character to my apartment.
Candle dish: Ikea, Candle holders: Ikea and Pottery Barn.
My roses are so big!  

Quiet night in with a cuppa tea <3

What's in my bag from Urban Outfitters? This cat, it was really nice and it was on sale, couldn't say no.

Just kidding.  I got this super soft Boyfriend Plaid Shirt and these Cuffed Vegan Leather Leggings :)
Boyfriend Shirt found here;  Cuffed Faux Leather Leggings found here

Silly Pinecone...
Xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment