Wednesday 17 July 2013

Michael Todd True Organics

Guess what I got in the mail?!



I recently ordered Michael Todd's Blue Green Algae Toner because I heard so many great things about it from my favorite Youtube Beauty Gurus.

For those of you who don't know, Michael Todd True Organics creates skin products that are mostly organic without all the yucky harmful parabens, sulfates or nasty chemicals that other brands who claim to be "organic" can have.

Their products contain organic aloe vera juice as a base with numerous other skin-benefitting natural products.

Because I have never ordered anything from this brand before I started off by ordering just the Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner because I've never had a toner before and I've heard it can do wonders for your skin.  This particular one claims to "penetrate deeply into the skin to speed the elimination of toxins, promote cellular renewal, naturally nourish and remineralize the skin".  Sounds good to me!

It basically prepares your skin for moisturizer or serum after you've washed it without alcohol, which is extremely drying and it claims to be great for all skin types.

I can't wait to try it!
*BONUS: It's certified vegan and 97% organic :D*


2 comments:

  1. The BGA Toner is Great! I have also heard many GREAT reviews, It does not dry my skin at ALL!! Love it on my Face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just did a full-blown facial last night, I exfoliated, steamed my pores open, did a clay mask then used the toner with my moisturizer and I feel AMAZING!

    Not to mention it smells like lavender and eucalyptus, and I can actually read the ingredients list!

    Thanks for the comment, it's great to hear positive feedback :D

    ReplyDelete