Thursday 11 July 2013

daily snaps

Pre-workout avocado toast with eggs!  I always try to get some of that protein in there before a workout.




Needed a new mascara and my youtube beauty gurus have been raving about Maybelline's The Rocket so I decided to try it, I'm not usually a fan of plastic mascara brush bristles but we'll see :)






This is honestly the best nail polish I've ever used!  It's a brand from Europe that I picked up while in Venice called Kiko Cosmetics and this nail polish was only €2.50!  I've had it on for several days without any chipping or peeling whatsoever!  It goes on in nice thin layers (unlike Essie, which I find goes on gloopy), so it's easy to make it look nice and it dries super fast.  I picked up 4 and I could kick myself for not buying every single color.  This one is the only summery one I got, it's a nice reddish-pink raspberry :)



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment