Thursday 4 July 2013

goodies from the weekend

Hey there,

so I've picked up a few new things to try (well not all of them are "new" per say).  

The first thing is the basic set of Real Techniques by Sam Chapman brushes that I've been seeing in everyone's youtube makeup tutorials.  They look amazing, the brush handles aren't total eyesores and I've been dying to try them!  As if I needed another reason, they're super affordable and you can purchase them in Canada!  

In the back I've got some great vitamins my mom found for me from the Usana brand which can be ordered.  I have the weakest immune system ever, even in the summer time so hopefully those get my system back into shape after my trip.

I'm always toying around with different Deodorants/antiperspirants and I can never find one that works for a long time.  Also, I much prefer the smell of guys' deodorant to women's deodorant, the super floral smells of lady speed stick are just not for me and I get sick of them really quickly.  I have tried this Secret Clinical Sport one before and I really liked it so I figured why not go back?

And last but not least, one of my favorite products in the world, I would recommend this to anybody hands down, OPI's Original Nail Envy.  These worked miracles for me coming off my fake nails a few years ago and now my nails are just as long as a set of solar or acrylics, not to mention crazy strong.  Can't live without this, it's a little pricy but if you're looking for a nail treatment, this one is my go-to!



No comments:

Post a Comment