Friday 8 August 2014

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Desirable


Ok, I'll admit it; the name of this lipstick is absolutely ridiculous.  I know because I've been asked a lot by women what lipstick I've been wearing (and because I had to go find the box to write the post title). Similarly to my last post, this purchase was inspired by another beauty blogger, in this case, Suzie from Hello October.  

Finding that perfect "pinky-nude" lipstick was difficult because of my skin's red undertones, not to mention my practically translucent skin tone.  Most nude lipsticks make me look washed out and well, corpse-y.  This is that lipstick that I can throw on without a mirror.  It's incredibly creamy, lasts for hours and tops off any makeup look.

Oh, and did I mention the case is magnetic?!  Yes, the cap is magnetized, so there's no chance of finding this lipstick at the bottom of your purse, cap-less and covered in dirt or leftover cracker crumbs. The future is now.

I promise that the painful price tag is worth the splurge and I'll definitely be saving my pennies for one of the more vampy shades for fall and winter.  Stay tuned...




What do you guys think?

Happy friday!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment