Saturday 16 November 2013

thick knit

I'm absolutely in love with my thick knit sweater from Urban Outfitters, it's so warm and cozy I didn't wear anything under it or over it today and lemme tell ya, it was chilly.  I paired it with my super thick burgundy scarf for a super casual and comfortable outfit to wear to my parents' house.
I'm tempted to get the same sweater in black!

Sweater: Urban Outfitters; Scarf: Etsy; Tights: Lululemon; Bag: Coccinelle; Boots: Ksubi;

Hope you're all having a nice weekend
xo

15 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so adorable and comfy looking! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! urban outfitters knits are so good

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I want to buy them all! Your blog is awesome, I love your outfits! :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award!
    Go check my blog for more information about it!

    http://lulus-sister.blogspot.it/2013/11/liebsteragain.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute & cozy for fall!! Love your style. I followed you on bloglovin' :)

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, perfect for the cooolddd days that were having!! :-( xx

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee that snood! Gorgeous!
    New follower
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall look! I love thick knits! You have a lovely blog, following you now with Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! I love when something can be cozy and cute; no need to compromise ;).

    xxKelly
    http://wherebeautymeetsthebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete