Thursday 16 October 2014

Tiny Tattoos and Treats


Yesterday was a dreary, rainy day in Vancouver and it seemed like the perfect time to go get some new, mystical ink.  I've wanted to get a simple crescent moon for quite some time and yesterday it just felt right.  Tristan and I hit up The Fall Tattooing on Seymour St. and although we didn't have the best experience, I was happy with how it turned out and glad I could get it done on such short notice.

Afterward, we went to our favorite spot for freshly-made macarons and liquid chocolate, a splurge money-wise and sugar-wise that neither of us ever regret.

I decided to sport my cozy new Fisherman's Sweater from American Apparel; it's exceptionally soft and I'm relieved that I decided on the medium size rather than the small.  My skinnies are from Zara and my ankle boots are from Aldo and both are also ridiculously simple yet comfortable.  I may have also managed to make a quicky stop at MAC for some new shadows...











The sun peaked out from behind a cloud toward the day's end!
Talk soon, sorry for the latest absence, new job and all...
xo

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Too bad you didn't have such an awesome experience. I guess what matters in the end is that your tattoo is on point, and that crescent is ON POINT. Simple but so mystical, hahah love it!! Also love the fisherman's sweater, I think I own like two too many at this point. They are so comfy and perfect for fall. Also love the macaroons and liquid chocolate. OH and MAC. You know your shopping day was a success when you manage to peek in to a makeup shop!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete