Friday 17 October 2014

Hair Model in a Bottle | Alterna's Caviar Cream


I've seen a lot of "do-it-all" products over the last year or so and I've gotta say, none of them appealed to me.  I've always had problematic hair that never does what anyone wants it to; my curls fall and my straight hair goes wavy in a matter of minutes.  Not to mention, it's not smooth or shiny, not even after a conditioning mask.  I'm the "before" girl with hay-like hair in shampoo commercials.

Enter Alterna's Caviar Cream 10-IN-1 Leave-In Hair Perfector *deep inhale to regain breath*.

Again, this is not a product I would've picked on my own; I was given a travel-sized bottle as a 100 point perk at the Sephora counter about a year ago that I only used when away at a wedding recently.  After towel-drying my hair, I applied a small amount starting at my ends and working up, then I added a tad of straightening cream for extra frizz fighting and I blow-dried my hair with a round brush as usual.

And.....

BAM.


My hair stayed tame all day despite the heat; not to mention, I danced until 2 am and left without looking the way one does after a sweaty highschool dance (you know exactly what I'm talking about...).

Needless to say, upon our return, I hit up Sephora and picked up a full-sized "Hair Model in a Bottle".

It's not sticky, doesn't weigh your hair down, makes your hair soft, smells amazing AND you can add a little bit to dried hair as a finisher.

Sold yet?
If not, go to Sephora and ask for a sample!  They can put a little squeeze into a container for you, enough for one use.  (HINT: Get a sample and save it for a night out, you won't be disappointed!)

xo.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I did know exactly what you were talking about in regards to the school dance comment.. Your hair looks GREAT! I always have problems with my hair being flat every day. Only when I can give myself a good blowout (pause, that sounds a little racey.....) does it look more voluminous. Since I haven't been paid yet this month, I'll have to stick with the sample option. Can't wait to try "hair model in a bottle"!!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hairs are just looking mind-blowing and that is giving you really stunning look. I have also heard a lot about the products of alterna hair care but never used them before but now I think I should give them at least a try.

    ReplyDelete