Tuesday 28 January 2014

birthday

Hi everyone!

Hope the new year has been treating you well, I've already had a few ups and downs which is why this post is quite late going up.
It was my birthday on the 19th and unfortunately I hardly took any pictures; however, figured I would throw these into a quick post.  I was also considering maybe even do a bit of a haul post because I've come to acquire quite a few new things as of late, including beauty, clothing and other things.
I had a wonderful birthday this year, my boyfriend took me for a lovely brunch followed by a nice walk on the beach.

New phone case: Disney Tech


Sweater: French Connection



Ring on left hand: David Yurman


A perfect sunny, warm Vancouver Sunday <3
I have a lot of new blog-related things that I've been wanting to try lately so hopefully I'll get the chance within the next little while.
Let me know if you'd like to see a small haul post :)
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment